About The Position
Amplio is a special education solution that combines a learning management system with built-in programs and evidence-based curricula designed to deliver intensive instruction that helps prepare students for success. The Amplio Learning Platform gives educators tools to help increase instructional fidelity, practice intensity and improve data-driven decision making while saving time and expanding teaching capacity. Using AI-powered adaptive learning technology, Amplio automates data collection and analysis, provides immediate feedback, and supports both in-person and remote instruction to create a path for accelerated learning progress.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a company's finances and responsible for all accounting functions and bookkeeping.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of consolidated financial statements under US GAAP
- Manage month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Royalties reports to Tmura fund
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- The position reports to CFO
- Hybrid work (remote and office in Haifa/Tel Aviv)
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including in a similar controller role, preferably from an international/US high-tech industry (high growth start-up and SasS companies, an advantage).
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with preparation of financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Independent worker and strong leadership, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accurate, details oriented, with high levels of analytical and professional skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload
- Able to accommodate global working hours.
- Added value: experience with high-tech industry (preferably SaaS); NetSuite experience; FP&A experience
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕