Talent Acquisition Specialist (Maternity leave temporary replacement)
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs maximize their potential and improve outcomes. Developed in partnership with parents, professors, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, high-fidelity interventions, enabling educators to devote more time to direct instruction, and closing individual learning gaps to amplify student progress.
Since our solution was launched in 2019, Amplio has helped tens of thousands of students receiving services from some of the United States’ largest school districts, K-12 providers, and other state-level agencies. Fueled by our unwavering commitment to help all special needs students nationwide, we have grown over 10x in the last year, and show no signs of slowing. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to join us on our journey!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our people team and take part in hiring the best people that will create a new reality for children in special education.
The job is a full-time, Temporary replacement for maternity leave with an option for a permanent position.
You will join a successful, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, and work with cross-functional teams to attract, select and hire the greatest talents that will bring Amplio’s mission and vision into a large-scale impact on children’s lives.
You will be involved in managing the full life cycle of the hiring process and take an active part in Amplio’s growth by attracting & hiring the best people.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and manage the full recruitment cycle for a variety of roles across Israel from active sourcing, coordination, screening and interviewing and preparing job offers to a successful hire.
- Support the recruitment activity in the USA per need
- Build excellent working relationships and partnerships with hiring managers, provide them with guidance and work closely with them to achieve hiring goals.
- Conduct HR interviews.
- Build and maintain a positive candidate experience for all candidates in the hiring process.
- Keep developing and expanding new sourcing and recruiting channels and tools, while monitoring the effectiveness of existing sources to keep an active pipeline of candidates.
- Manage all hiring activity in our ATS, Comeet.
- Collaborate with our global People team and work together on cross initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter/ talent acquisition specialist in a global SaaS company. Start-up companies - an advantage
- Previous experience from a leading sourcing company - an advantage
- Experience in leading an End2End full recruitment life cycle e including active sourcing, selection, and closing with candidates.
- Experience in recruiting for various positions and levels in various groups such as R&D, product, G&A, S&M.
- Deep understanding of recruiting for technical/ R&D positions.
- Proven experience in partnering closely with hiring managers, influencing and guiding them in the hiring process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proficient working with an applicant-tracking software (experience with Comeet ATS is a plus)
- Proficient working with Google Suite.
- Takes initiative, self starter, and independent.
- Team player, collaborative
- Positive and with a “can do” approach
Location: Israel, Hybrid (offices are located in Haifa/Tel Aviv)
Reports to: IL HR Manager
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕