About The Position
Amplio is a special education solution that combines a learning management system with built-in programs and evidence-based curricula designed to deliver intensive instruction that helps prepare students for success. The Amplio Learning Platform gives educators tools to help increase instructional fidelity, practice intensity and improve data-driven decision making while saving time and expanding teaching capacity. Using AI-powered adaptive learning technology, Amplio automates data collection and analysis, provides immediate feedback, and supports both in-person and remote instruction to create a path for accelerated learning progress.
Amplio's customers include state-level agencies and government entities, some of the nation's largest school districts, small and medium-sized districts and national K-12 providers.
In the Role
As a US HR Manager you will be part of a global HR team and will report to VP People.
You will act as the day-to-day HR manager for all US HR and hiring needs, covering the full life-cycle of employees and be a key player in building our growing company, strengthening our culture and values and ensuring that Amplio is a great place to work at.
- Work together with the company HR and TA team to develop, align and execute key people-related processes (on-boarding, performance management, compensation and benefits plans, training & development programs, etc.).
- Be a trusted advisor to the US management, consult and partner in handling complex and sensitive workplace matters, managing conflict, coach the managers on remedy and prevention of employee relations issues, inclusion, and other topics related to workplace effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies to ensure compliance with employment laws partnering with Amplio’s legal department.
- Build, research and analyze employee trends to recommend ways to increase employee engagement and retention and the employees experience in general, according to business goals.
- Evolve and implement Amplio’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy to cultivate and promote an inclusive work environment
- Ensuring that health and safety procedures are adequate.
- Responsible for leading and managing a full recruitment cycle to successful hire for all US positions (including proactive sourcing, screening, conducting phone and HR interviews, reference checks and background checks, making offers to final candidates and negotiating terms of employment )
- Work closely and advise hiring managers to ensure a fast & efficient recruiting process
- Build and maintain a positive candidate experience for all candidates.
- Develop & expand various recruiting channels, and implement effective sourcing tools to keep an active pipeline of candidates.
- Promote our employer brand, presence & positions on various platforms like social networks, professional networks etc’.
- BS/BA degree is required. MA in HR-related field and a SPHR or similar certification is a big plus
- Minimum 6 years of experience as an HR Manager or equivalent role.
- Proven experience in managing a full recruitment life cycle in a fast paced startup company.
- Strong people and business acumen, knowledge of consulting frameworks and models, and ability to influence employees and managers at all levels
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and with a sense of humor
- High degree of ownership, emotional IQ, and ability to connect with employees at all levels of the company
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations in both HR matters and hiring related issues.
- Proven ability to use data to influence decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to use experience and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information
- Experienced in working in a multicultural, remote work environment
Total Rewards Highlights:
- Subsidized Medical plan including dental and vision
- 401k Match up to 4%
- 21 days PTO per year
- 8 paid national holidays plus 2 personal days
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Amplio is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕