Remote SLP - Texas (Afternoons, Evenings)
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress.
We are seeking a Part Time Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual therapy to K-12 students in the afternoons/evenings. This role is fully remote.
- Screen students for communication disorders
- Provide virtual speech language therapy to students with communication disorders
- Employ assessment procedures, techniques, and standardized tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Document assessment and treatment consistent with professional practice standards
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Provide ongoing feedback on Amplio’s virtual therapy platform
- Texas Licensure
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise patience, caring and concern in new and sometimes stressful situations
Amplio Learning is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕