Senior UI/UX Designer
About The Position
Who is Amplio?
Amplio is creating a new category in the EdTech (education technology) market, offering a Special Education Impact Platform, designed to accelerate students’ learning and improve the success of children with special education needs (learning disabilities, speech-language disorders, attention deficit, autism, and more).
Why should you join us?
It is a rewarding and challenging time to join Amplio. We have penetrated the USA K-12 market with a revolutionary system, and secured large-scale government-level deals. This is just the beginning - there are 10s of millions of children we should help, profound impactful capabilities we should build into our system, and various areas of need we should delve into. To maintain and strengthen our category leadership position, we continuously develop technologies that will dramatically change children’s lives.
Amplio is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who’s passionate about creating innovative solutions. You will lead our product UX & design lifecycle, bringing inspiration and innovation to our platform’s user experience.
Roles and responsibilities
- Set UX and UI strategies based on our product vision and goals
- Conduct a full design cycle from user research, requirement collection, conceptual illustration, through the creation of creative UI for the user journey and scenarios.
- Focus on user experience using usability studies and live results to identify and troubleshoot UX problems based on user feedback.
- Create wireframes and interactive mockups from rough sketches to rich prototypes using design and prototyping tools.
- Collaborate with the product managers, content creators and SW engineers to oversee the full implementation of the User Experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an UX/UI designer.
- UI design portfolio of various products - Must.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven hands-on capabilities with demonstrated experience in B2B/ B2B2C companies
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design principles.
- Problem solver, critical thinker and customer-centered.
- Experience with Figma, HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver) - Advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕