Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Who is Amplio?
Amplio is creating a new category in the EdTech (education technology) market, offering a Special Education Impact Platform, designed to accelerate students’ learning and improve the success of children with special education needs (learning disabilities, speech-language disorders, attention deficit, autism, and more).
Why should you join us?
It is a rewarding and challenging time to join Amplio. We have penetrated the USA K-12 market with a revolutionary system, and secured large-scale government-level deals. This is just the beginning - there are 10s of millions of children we should help, profound impactful capabilities we should build into our system, and various areas of need we should delve into. To maintain and strengthen our category leadership position, we continuously develop technologies that will dramatically change children’s lives.
Amplio is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing product team and take part in developing a new reality in special education, utilizing the powers of state-of-the-art technology. You will join a successful, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that translate Amplio’s mission and vision into a large-scale impact on children’s lives. You will be involved in customer-facing activities and will use data and users’ feedback to define and drive new products and features.
Roles and responsibilities
- Own and manage an end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Build expertise on market needs and trends based on up-to-date knowledge and relationship with professional experts from clients, industry, and and internal stakeholders to obtain deep market understanding.
- Translate our product vision and customer needs to a detailed product roadmap & development backlog
- Detail the product backlog into well-defined PRDs & API specifications with the R&D leads
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact, time-to-market and available resources
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders across the company such as UX/UI, R&D teams, pedagogy, sales, and marketing.
- Oversee and control the product release cycle, identify and act proactively to solve bottlenecks
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the health and success of the product
- Use modern product management tools and methodologies, to make accurate, data-driven decisions on product roadmap.
- Hands-on, DIY approach on all aspects of product management - market research, specifications, support in sales processes and other tasks.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager working with B2C / B2B2C SaaS products.
- Academic background in computer science, engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of product development lifecycle including strategy, roadmap, requirements, UX/UI, development, and launch.
- Successful track record working with R&D teams. .
- Tech-savvy with strong technical understanding
- Be data driven and have analytical skills
- Team player with great communication and presentation skills to tech / non-tech people alike
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with the K-12 market - an advantage.
- Experience with Big Data analytics platforms and data-driven product features
- Availability to travel to the US once a quarter.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕