QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential and impact their lives. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing individual learning gaps to amplify student progress.
Since our solution was launched in 2019, Amplio has helped tens of thousands of students. We partnered with some of the United States’ largest school districts, K-12 providers, and other state-level agencies. Fueled by our unwavering commitment to help all special needs students, we have grown over 10x in the last few years, and show no signs of slowing. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to join us on our journey!
As QA Automation Engineer you will be part of the Quality Assurance Team. Involved throughout the product quality lifecycle and will contribute to the development and enhancement of product quality as well as the creation and execution of test plans to ensure that the software is functioning properly and provides the proper user experience. You will collaborate with a team of developers, quality, and product specialists.
- Design, write and execute automation tests (and some manual ones)using Cypress, to verify the product is at a high-quality level.
- Worked alongside engineers to create test cases and test strategies for Amplio’s product while running end-to-end tests.
- Investigate and report on inaccurate functionality in the framework and customer usability.
- Perform regression and sanity testing according to the definition of the sprint and product lifecycle.
- Take ownership through proactively testing end-to-end product flows from design through delivery to production.
- 2+ years of experience in automation software testing of large-scale web applications.
- 1+ years using Cypress as the main framework.
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced startup company.
- Excellent communication, analytical reasoning, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Can do approach with great communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to write complicated queries.
- Experience with UI, backend, and API testing.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕