Full Stack Software Developer
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential and impact their lives. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing individual learning gaps to amplify student progress.
Since our solution was launched in 2019, Amplio has helped tens of thousands of students. We partnered with some of the United States’ largest school districts, K-12 providers, and other state-level agencies. Fueled by our unwavering commitment to help all special needs students, we have grown over 10x in the last few years, and show no signs of slowing. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to join us on our journey!
We are a fast-paced, ambitious, and energetic team that evolves quickly and offers numerous opportunities for personal and career growth. Join Amplio today and become part of something unique!
As a Full-stack Software Engineer will take full ownership of designing and developing our product using cutting-edge technologies, work closely with an intelligent team of Developers, Product Managers, Designers, and more and help millions of children around the world.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or a similar degree, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience developing large-scale web applications from a hi-tech company.
- experience developing server-side web applications, preferably with Python/Django web framework.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Holding full ownership of the end-to-end development cycle
- Passionate about code technologies and methodology
- self-sufficient and self-motivated
- High proficiency in English- you will work in a multi-national team
- Comfortable with Linux environments
- Experience Security, Performance, and Optimization
- Experience with CI/CD and agile methodologies
- Experience working in a dockerized environment
- Alumni of an IDF technology unit
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕