Full Stack Software Developer
About The Position
Amplio is creating a new category in the EdTech market, offering a Special Education Impact Platform, designed to accelerate students’ learning and improve the success of children with special education needs (learning disabilities, speech-language disorders, attention deficit, autism, and more).
We are a fast-paced, ambitious, and energetic team that evolves quickly and offers numerous opportunities for personal and career growth. Join Amplio today and become part of something unique!
The Full-stack Software Engineer will take full ownership of designing and developing our product using cutting-edge technologies, work closely with an intelligent team of Developers, Product Managers, Designers, and more and help millions of children around the world.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or a similar degree, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience developing large-scale web applications from a hi-tech company.
- experience developing server-side web applications, preferably with Python/Django web framework.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Holding full ownership of the end-to-end development cycle
- Passionate about code technologies and methodology
- self-sufficient and self-motivated
- High proficiency in English- you will work in a multi-national team
- Comfortable with Linux environments
- Experience Security, Performance, and Optimization
- Experience with CI/CD and agile methodologies
- Experience working in a dockerized environment
- Alumni of an IDF technology unit
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕