Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress. We partner with US school districts, K-12 providers, and state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager with extensive inbound and outbound experience to join our growing product team. This person will partner closely with cross-functional teams across the United States and Israel to explore new technologies and concepts, validate their methodology with customers and stakeholders, and drive product intelligence and seamless learning journeys.
How you’ll succeed
- Own and manage the end-to-end product lifecycle with a scrappy, hands-on approach, while providing direct value to unmet needs and persistent pain points
- Become a subject matter expert, understand the US Special-Education ecosystem, and collaborate with others to use modern tools and methodologies to make evidence-based and data-driven decisions
- Communicate with stakeholders at the ground level, including direct interactions with customers, industry experts, and internal cross-functional team members to ensure that our product philosophy is informed by market-level trends, pedagogical strategies, and customer-specific requirements
- Build an actionable and detailed product roadmap, and detail the product backlog into well-defined PRDs, API specifications, and user flows
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact, time-to-market and available resources
- Oversee and control the product release cycle, identify and act proactively to solve bottlenecks
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with team members in engineering, UX/UI, pedagogy, sales, and marketing departments
- Define the success metrics used to measure the health of the product
- Other duties as assigned by management
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally B2B/B2B2C startups and larger companies (experience in growth stage startups strongly preferred; SaaS experience required)
- Academic background in engineering, computer science, or equivalent technical degree
- Proven track record of launching and managing successful products supported by data insights
- Technical savvy, familiarity with product management best practices, and strong analytical skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about collaborative problem solving
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with the US K-12 education market is a plus!
- Availability to travel internationally (quarterly basis)
What you’ll gain
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Options for stock equity within the company!
- Hybrid work environment with flexible schedules available
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact!
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕