DevOps Team Lead
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress. We partner with US school districts, K-12 providers, and state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a skilled DevOps team lead capable of balancing DevOps functional leadership and day to day tasks. In partnership with our R&D leadership, this person will be responsible for the entirety of our cloud architecture, including engineering, testing, and production environments.
How you’ll succeed
- Lead, mentor, and supervise a team of experienced DevOps engineers responsible for all aspects of Amplio’s DevOps function, including cloud infrastructure, CI/CD, observability, DataOps, SecOps, and cost management
- Collaborate with other R&D teams on mutual projects
- Architect, build and automate cloud and hybrid-cloud AWS infrastructure
- Manage and monitor multiple diverse environments at scale
- Maintain our ARGO CI/CD and improve automation
- Implement SecOps best practices in all infrastructure and processes
- Design and maintain data infrastructure (PostgreSQL and NoSQL) for scale
- Integrate visibility and alerting capabilities into infrastructure and processes
- Other duties as assigned by management
- At least 5 years of experience in large-scale SaaS DevOps, with preferably 3+ years as a lead
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with kubernetes
- Proven experience managing cloud infrastructure (AWS) using tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Strong background networking/working with WAF, Permissions, and VPNs
- Experience implementing SecOps projects and tools (preferably in fields such as cloud security, compliance certification, zero trust, etc.)
- Talent for triaging and solving complex production infrastructure issues
- Solid understanding of linux systems
- Experience with the following:
- PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases
- CI/CD and ARGO CD
- Collaborative, ambitious, and self-motivated
What you’ll gain
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Options for stock equity within the company!
- Hybrid work environment with flexible schedules available
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact!
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕