Product Manager- Students Progress
About The Position
Amplio is creating a new category in the EdTech market, offering a Special Education Impact Platform, designed to accelerate students’ learning and improve the success of children with special education needs (learning disabilities, speech-language disorders, attention deficit, autism, and more).
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our growing product team and take part in developing a new reality in special education, utilizing the powers of state-of-the-art technology. You will join a successful, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that translate Amplio’s mission and vision into a large-scale impact on children’s lives. You will be involved in customer-facing activities and will use data and users’ feedback to define and drive new products and features.
It is a rewarding and challenging time to join Amplio. We have created a new category within the EdTech domain, penetrated the USA K-12 market with a revolutionary system, and secured large-scale government-level deals. This is just the beginning - there are 10’s of millions of children we should help, profound impactful capabilities we should build into our system, and various areas of need we should delve into. To maintain and strengthen our category leadership position, we continuously develop technologies that will dramatically change children’s lives.
You will be responsible for creating a new reality for children with special needs, by combining your profound knowledge of learning theory with your pragmatic product management skills. Of course, you’ll do that in collaboration with our excellent Pedagogy team, top-notch advisory council, additional departments as well as external entities, such as academic scholars and early stage startups (which may turn out to be acquisition targets).
Roles and responsibilities
- With the help of experts in various special education and related fields, obsessively increase children’s learning and impact, based on modern learning theory and neuroscience, through engagement, intensity, personalization, feedback, modeling, and state-of-the-art programs and methodologies.
- Create clear KPIs for students’ success and progress, and continuously monitor and improve these KPIs. Fiercely communicate Amplio KPIs vs. status-quo KPIs, within the organization and in the market.
- Take part in creating and fulfilling the product roadmap, based on the product vision and strategy, using product management methodology and innovative and up-to-date research to transform the learning outcomes of students with special needs.
- Build expertise based on up-to-date innovative neuroscience, learning theory, and applicative research.
- Define, specify and manage product requirements through a cross-functional team, ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Work with various stakeholders across the company such as R&D teams, pedagogy, sales, and marketing.
- Analyze product feedback through interviews, focus groups, beta sites, and analytics, to rapidly iterate and optimize the product.
- Work, in tandem with pedagogy, marketing, and sales, on creating messaging and content to support the product and evangelize new concepts. Work with all customer-facing teams - sales, pedagogy, implementation - on introducing new products, concepts, and capabilities. Provide hands-on support in sales processes.
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience / Children psychology / Cognitive sciences or similar with experience in research of learning processes.
- Previous experience in leading a project from an abstract idea to a practical design and solution.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, as a collaborative team member in a global environment. Great communication skills.
- Pragmatic, methodical approach to solving problems. High capacity, high velocity, and multitasking capabilities.
- Familiarity with cognitive learning processes of children with special needs - preferable.
- Willingness to travel to the USA, 8 times a year for 1-2 weeks.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕