About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress. We partner with US school districts, K-12 providers, and state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Product Analyst to join our growing product team. This person will play a crucial role in ensuring the health and success of our SaaS learning products by analyzing usage and performance data, identifying trends, monitoring business metrics, and providing data-driven actionable insights.
How you’ll succeed
- Monitor the performance of products over their lifecycle to determine feature adoption, user retention, and behavioral customer journey
- Gather and analyze customer feedback to better understand the market perception and pain points associated with the usage of learning products
- Become a subject matter expert, research the US Special-Education ecosystem, and collaborate with others to use modern tools and methodologies to drive both quantitative and qualitative decisions
- Leverage data analytics tools and best practices to analyze large datasets at scale (cohort analysis, A/B testing, funnel analysis, etc.)
- Create detailed and comprehensive reports with all relevant findings, engage stakeholders, and drive consensus
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst, ideally in SaaS B2B/B2B2C companies (growth stage startups strongly preferred)
- Advanced SQL skills a must; experience with Python/R and BigQuery a strong plus
- Background with product analytics tools, preferably MixPanel or Amplitude a must
- Experience converting large amounts of data into meaningful and clear insights
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical rigor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Conversational fluency in written and spoken English
What you’ll gain
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Options for stock equity within the company!
- Hybrid work environment with flexible schedules available
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact!
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕