Marketing Manager (EdTech SaaS Startup)
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential and impact their lives. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing individual learning gaps to amplify student progress.
Since our solution was launched in 2019, Amplio has helped tens of thousands of students. We partnered with some of the United States’ largest school districts, K-12 providers, and other state-level agencies. Fueled by our unwavering commitment to help all special needs students, we have grown over 10x in the last few years, and show no signs of slowing. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to join us on our journey!
As a Marketing Manager, you will lead a small team tasked with promoting Amplio’s unique SaaS offering to states and districts through a variety of digital, creative, and performance-based means, including work with Google AdWords, social media, email marketing, YouTube, attending trade-shows, and more.
How you’ll succeed
- Leading a small, but impactful team of digital marketers
- Putting our brand in front of the right audiences, nationwide
- Improving SEO Efforts: developing an effective keyword strategy
- Supporting Omnichannel Marketing: building a unified strategy across multiple channels, content needs to be integrated across touchpoints
- Supporting Continuous Testing and Optimization- testing for different strategies to pinpoint exactly which tactics are working—or not
- Representing Amplio’s unique product and services at industry trade shows
What you’ll need
- At least 5 Years of hands on experience with all digital and ad channels, in a similar role
- EdTech experience is a must
- Prior leadership experience is a must
- Proven experience selling into large enterprises (B2B) and SMBs
- Experience with sales enablement tools
- Strong data analytics skills
- Google analytics expert
- SEO expert
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Proven experience working in a startup environment and SaaS experience
What you’ll gain
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 4% employer match, fully vested from day one!
- Equity options: the ability to become a shareholder!
- 31 total days off: 21 days of PTO + 8 fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Fully remote work environment with flexible schedules available
- Company provided laptop, monitor, and other equipment
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact!
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Amplio is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕