Marketing Automation Specialist
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential and impact their lives. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing individual learning gaps to amplify student progress.
Since our solution was launched in 2019, Amplio has helped tens of thousands of students. We partnered with some of the United States’ largest school districts, K-12 providers, and other state-level agencies. Fueled by our unwavering commitment to help all special needs students, we have grown over 10x in the last few years, and show no signs of slowing. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to join us on our journey!
What you’ll do
- Manage our Mailchimp/Salesloft instance from nuts to bolts (or future marketing automation platform), including day-to-day administration
- Maintain Mailchimp database, integrations, and data syncs with SFDC, our product, and our in-app messaging platform
- Manage all campaign execution, working collaboratively with Performance Marketing to deploy email marketing campaigns, webinars, list segmentation, lead scoring, lead attributes and more
- Ensure database is maintained with high data integrity, proactively performing lead data cleaning initiatives
- Work closely with Revenue Operations and BI on the development of dashboards and closed-loop reporting for ToF (top of funnel) metrics to track effectiveness of campaigns on lead pipeline and conversions
- Responsible for managing and all administrative duties for other programs and software in the Amplio stack
- Manage our in-app messaging and notification platform, building segmentations, creating notifications, and reporting on in-app user performance
- Continuously monitor Mailchimp marketing metrics to quickly identify issues and recommended actions to improve campaign performance
What you’ll need
- At least 3 years of experience and proven success in Marketing Operations
- Strong experience as the administrator or main user of marketing automation platforms
- Mailchimp experience required
- Salesforce (SFDC) skills and experience, ideally including managing and maintaining SFDC integrations
- Strong knowledge in setting up Mailchimp instances, campaign execution, lead database management, and reporting
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to thrive with tight deadlines
- Focused business acumen with an emphasis on technology
- Experience using project management tools like Monday or ClickUp
- SFDC Admin experience
- Start-up experience, especially early/high growth stage SaaS companies
What you’ll gain
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 4% employer match, fully vested from day one!
- Equity options: the ability to become a shareholder!
- 31 total days off: 21 days of PTO + 8 fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Fully remote work environment with flexible schedules available
- Company provided laptop, monitor, and other equipment
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact!
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Amplio is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕