Territory Sales Manager
About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress.
Since our solution was launched in 2019, Amplio has helped tens of thousands of students. We have partnered with some of the United States’ largest school districts, K-12 providers, and other state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a driven Territory Sales Manager experienced in the education-technology SaaS space. In anticipation of a major product rollout, this person will leverage their past experience and sales savvy to simultaneously drive new business development while helping to directly shape the playbook and processes that will define our future sales strategies.
Reports to: CEO
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with senior management to develop a dynamic, effective, and flexible sales playbook for selling our student-centric learning solution to school districts in specific territories
- Employ both a top and bottom funnel approach to building new partnerships with school districts and educational associations at the state and local levels
- Leverage industry knowledge to help shape competitive agreements with new district partners
- Act as a subject matter expert, consulting internally with other customer-facing teams to ensure seamless integration, onboarding, education, and support for new (and existing) clients
- Preserve, maintain, and build relationships that help to both maximize renewals and drive continued expansion through referrals and endorsements
- Other duties as assigned by management
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package, including:
- Base salary
- Commission plan
- Ample runway for growth
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 4% employer match, fully vested from day one!
- Options for stock equity within the company!
- 31 total days off: 21 days of PTO + 8 fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Fully remote work environment with flexible schedules available
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact!
Amplio Learning is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
The compensation information listed on this job description is a good faith estimate for this position only, estimated based on national averages for what a successful applicant might be paid. Amplio Learning recruits nationally for most roles, including this one, and final offers within the listed salary range will be determined individually based on location, experience, and qualifications.
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years in a direct sales role within the EdTech SaaS space
- Special Education experience is a strong asset
- Experience selling within Texas is also a major plus
- Expansive book of business, built upon repeated success driving, maintaining, and expanding fruitful relationships with school districts and/or other educational institutions
- Scrappy, resilient approach to sales - willing to operate in a greenfield environment that requires innovation, adaptability, and comfort “building the airplane while flying it”
- Experience in startups and other rapidly changing environments is a plus!
- Partnership-driven approach to sales - understands the sensitivity of selling within school districts
- Innovative, solutions oriented thinker - capable of reframing unique challenges as opportunities, and brainstorming effective solutions for surmounting them
Apply for this position
Apply for this position ✕